Water heater blamed for carbon monoxide leak that killed family of 4

A family died from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning after a tankless water heater began leaking the poisonous gas at high levels, according to authorities. Police responded to the Reitter family home for a wellness check on May 2, after a concerned family member called 911. After seeing an unresponsiv…NEWS: Carbon Monoxide from a water heater is blamed for the death of a Central Ohio family that happened on May 2nd.

Read more

Author: https://facebook.com/211816785511786 – Ohio News and Weather


City: launched on april 11, 2011

Publication author

offline 11 months

Ryan Campbell

Comments: 0Publics: 533Registration: 10-04-2018