A fire at a veterinarian’s office in the Christiana area that sent one employee to the hospital and resulted in $10,000 in property damage was deemed to have started accidentally in a laundry room dry

WDEL

A fire at a veterinarian's office in the Christiana area that sent one employee to the hospital and resulted in $10,000 in property damage was deemed to have started accidentally in a laundry room dryer vent, the Delaware State Fire Marshal's Office…

WDEL.COM

Fire at Christiana-area vets clinic sends 1 to hospital; all animals safe

A fire at a veterinarian's office in the Christiana area that sent one employee to the hospital and resulted in $10,000 in property damage was deemed to have started accidentally

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157743222050822&id=36402300821&__tn__=-R