This is National Poison Prevention Week. Learn how to properly store and get rid of medications to protect kids and pets from accidental ingestion at healthvermont.gov/DoYourPart. Call 9-1-1 if you be

This is National Poison Prevention Week. Learn how to properly store and get rid of medications to protect kids and pets from accidental ingestion at healthvermont.gov/DoYourPart. Call 9-1-1 if you believe medications have been accidentally ingested.
#DoYourPart #NPPW20 #PreventPoison #PoisonHelp

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2898058473547541&id=430071507012929&__tn__=-R

0

Publication author

offline 2 years

Kimberly Perez

0
Comments: 0Publics: 275Registration: 10-04-2018